About Our School
Click here for a map & driving directions.
Our school district is located in south-central Ohio near the Ohio River. We are one of nine Scioto County Schools.
Our school district was organized in 1923. The original name of our district was the Minford Rural District.
Mrs. Barbara Dever is the Superintendent of the Minford Local School District.
Our district is divided into three buildings: High School (Grades 9 - 12), Middle School (Grades 4 - 8) and the Elementary School (Grades K - 3).
Our school mascot is the falcon. Our school colors are red and white.
Click here for the history of the Minford Community.
Click here for more history of our school district.
Click here for lyrics to our Alma Mater.
Click here for lyrics to our current school song.
Click here for lyrics to our 1925 school song & school colors.